2008年10月23日星期四

Journal 1

Studying in school in your country and in Vancouver
I did my first 2 years of high school in China.There're more subjects than here.Every Chinese student takes same class.You don;t have any spare class to study by yourself.The students get lots of homework and exams.They need remeber many formulas on math, physics or whatever.The teachers also make a large amount of exerses .The life of school is pretty intendse.
I did my last year high school (Grade 12)here as a exchange student in Canada.It's so different form that in China.You can take the courses whatever you want and you got much more free time to do the activits by your own such as phycics exercise.

Studying English in different countries
I started learing English since I went to elementary school.The teacher tauhgt us English letters from A to Z.They always taught us simple English word though doing games.We could learn form playing.
When I attended high school,English was treated as a unlively course as well as math for me.I need remeber all the vocabulry aby rigid.It's so boring,I think I did English course just for the exam which is just a condition to attend university.
Untill I came to Canada,I entered ELI ,I found that there're many different to train English.Playing card game ,watching video,brainstorm,listening English songs were used to train.I felt the insterets from it, so I paid more attention on it,my Engish get better and better.

没有评论: