2008年11月5日星期三

Journal 3

Chinese vocal recital in Vancouver
Last week, My friends and I were bound to Gernal motor place to watch the Chinese vocal recital in downtown , before the starting of the entertainment, we went to a Chinese restaurant, this meal is the most tranditional Chinese food I ever eat in Vancouver, it's so delicious and I felt so excited until I saw the bill, 25 bucks what I need pay is sucks.
At 7:30,we enter the gym, the entertainment started, many pop stars from China singed a lot of songs made the site exciting.Althoug there is no my favouriet idol, I still was high with the music playing. At the middle time, the capital of Vancouver appeared on the stage, it 's amazing ,because he can speak Chinese fluently, he said he like Chinese culture so much , and want visit China someday. Everbody clap their hands for him.
Xiao YaXuan, a very popular Chinese singer from Taiwan Provience, her dancing is hot anvital, even the gym seened like dancing.
At end of the entertainment, Han Lei singed a song ,named"I love you, China". Every overseas Chinese were moved, and some were crying, I thought they may miss their hometown so much.
Although I am studying oversea, I still concern my country, I hope more activates like this can be held in Vancouver.

1 条评论:

Eilidh 说...

I am glad that you found an activity that you could enjoy here in Vancouver. As the weather gets worse and it seems like every day we have rain, it is a good idea to try and find things to do indoors.
Please, please keep trying to check your work before you post it. Look not only at sentence structure, but also look at the organization as a whole, and at how you have organized everything. Don't forget that a paragraph must have the minimum elements we have discussed in class.